Monday, May 24, 2010

Why is this life?

Never a Monday morning had been so worse in these 23 years of my life. I feel like I have lost everything. I have never felt so worried. Thousands of thoughts are running in my mind. What big sin have I done to God? I had always been there for my friends and even now I wish to care for them a lot. I cannot digest the fact that my close schoolmate had betrayed me. I am really in a maze that I don't even know what to write over here. I am still crying. Oh my Sai Ram, why is this life? Please take me with you. I hate living in this world. I am not that great to come to heaven. Please take me atleast to hell. At least he will be happy till the end of his life. Jai Sai Ram. Om Nama Shivaya.

3 comments:

  1. Life is worth living. Avan kedakan. Don't get tensed da. Enjoy your life with those who make you feel happy.

    Enaku evlo advice panirka? cool ah iru da. Nan iruken. Don't worry. It all happens, nee ivlo sensitive ah.. OMG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there can be one person who you may hate to the core and feel like dying because of him but remember there are hundred ppl in this world who want you to be with them.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Divya:

    Hmmm got it ya. I would live for those who need me!!

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...