Friday, January 16, 2009

Does the World Sleep?

Hi gags, recently I have been to airport to send my friend to states. His flight was scheduled 3.30 in the morning. I started at 11 from home. On my way, I happened to see the busy roads with no vehicles, so serene and noiseless. I was really wondering and there raised thousand's of questions to myself. But the moment I entered airport , I saw thousands of people busy with their own work. Some were sending off their buddies, some seem to receive people. Never raised a thought that it is already 1 in the morning. Came to a conclusion that somewhere someone is always actively doing something. The whole World never sleeps at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flipkart.com

  Flipkart, founded by the Bansals in 2007 is now being headed by Kalyan Krishnamurthy since 2016. A Billion dollar firm with more than 70 m...